Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 531
Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Pox Populi
The second half of the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio was an Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson and Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube), and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:00:30 Question about James Burnham and liberalism’s parallels to Marxism
00:07:25 Francis Parker Yockey and Kerry Bolton’s defense of Stalin
00:09:41 “The problem with Marxism is that it’s revolutionary”
00:11:04 On race-mixing
00:20:10 Are religious taboos against pride and vanity healthy? (see Greg Johnson’s essay “Wallflower Psychology“)
00:32:40 Should convicted criminals have to do the jobs Americans won’t do?
00:34:11 Would Marx have been woke?
00:37:00 What’s your favorite film franchise?
00:44:10 What are some of your favorite film endings?
00:51:17 On the latest drama between Nick Fuentes, Milo, and Ali Alexander
01:11:45 If a White Nationalist is going mainstream, shouldn’t we lay off the criticisms?
01:29:48 What is “identity politics”?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Reklama a válka proti bělochům — pokračování
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Union Jackal, November 2023
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Are We (Finally) Living in the World of Atlas Shrugged? Part 2
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected