Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 521
Daily Zoomer & Spencer J. Quinn Discuss The No College Club
58 words / 2:02:35
Daily Zoomer and Counter-Currents writer Spencer J. Quinn joined host Nick Jeelvy to discuss Spencer’s new young adult novel, The No College Club, on the latest broadcast of The Writer’s Bloc, and it is now available for download and online listening.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Incels on Wheels: Jim Goad’s Trucker Fags in Denial
The White Pill
David Duke Reverses Opinion on Jews after Mel Brooks Binge
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 528 Karl Thorburn on the Bank Crashes
Stranger Things and Surviving in the Modern World
Confessions of a White Democrat
Scott Howard’s The Plot Against Humanity
Very entertaining discussion. Love when you guys talk about literature.
Is Jeelvy on break with these?
He moved to his own Odysee channel.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.