Happy New Year from Counter-Currents!Greg Johnson
Thanks to your generosity, we have only $57,122.80 to go to reach our goal of $300,000. You all are stepping up to close the gap. We might just make it! Please donate now to make our 2023 goals a reality!
Due to your gifts, here’s a bit of what you can expect in 2023:
- Public opinion polls, conducted by our new nonprofit policy institute, mostly focused on the Great Replacement, secession, and white identity politics just in time for the US presidential primaries. Read more about the policy institute and how to make a tax-deductible donation here.
- My book The Great Replacement, which will be a slender but impactful volume like The White Nationalist Manifesto, showing that the Great Replacement is real, explaining who is behind it and why, and dismantling the establishment evasions and apologetics for it.
- Alain de Benoist’s powerful book The Populist Moment, translated by F. Roger Devlin.
- The Parting Ways project, providing legal, historical, and philosophical resources which enable conflicting groups to self-segregate, from neighborhoods and school districts to cities, counties, and states.
- One European retreat in the summer and one US retreat in the fall
- Several Northwest Forum or Columbus Forum small events across the country (email [email protected] if you are interested in hosting, volunteering with, or sponsoring one of these events)
Here’s what our staff is looking forward to in 2023:
“There’s so much room for opportunity in 2023. The presidential primaries are beginning. Events such as BLM’s rioting of 2020 and Ye’s “Defcon 3 on the Jews” (also known as his presidential campaign) brought topics such as race realism and Jewish influence to the forefront of public discussion. People are looking for a new political philosophy that explains and addresses these issues in a harmonious way. We are living in exciting times. Through our opinion polling and events, we can understand and shape public discourse and in this way influence a better, more peaceful future.” — Cyan Quinn, Program Director
“In addition to the quality articles, podcasts, and comments sure to be a daily staple of 2023, I am most eager for the roll-out of the policy institute. It is, I believe, a natural next step for Counter-Currents, and one I trust we’ll all be giving full support. To quote a great Romanian: ‘Prezent!’ Happy New Year, everyone!” — James Kirkpatrick, Data Analyst
“It’s been a wonderful year at Counter-Currents, but my journey has only just begun. Thanks to our wonderful donors we are entering into a new venture which will bring this organization and this movement into a new arena of politics, and the fight for our nations and peoples. I welcome the challenge, and I thank all of the donors, readers, and supporters who have made this possible. My best wishes for the New Year to you all” — J.K., Policy Research
“I for one will be looking forward to nationalism getting serious in 2023. During the 6 years of Alt-Right and 2 years of COVID, individuals and organizations have come and gone. Those that have pressed on despite the odds and established firm foundation in a cohesive worldview now remain—professional, presentable, likable and able to integrate and push forward good policy.” — Sam Valleus, Accounting & European Events
“2023 offers us the hope and promise of new voices to emerge in the pro-white movement, and I look forward to the writers making their debut on Counter-Currents. As the Overton window moves steadily in our direction, this year ought to be the most exciting yet!” — Reed Johnson, Moderator
The easiest way to send money to Counter-Currents is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook.
E-checks don’t work outside the US, but we now have a new way to send recurring or one-time donations from outside the US for very low cost. For details, email [email protected].
2. Credit Cards
In 2019, Counter-Currents was de-platformed from five credit card processors. We applied to a couple of other processors but were turned down. In the process of applying, we discovered that Counter-Currents has been put on the so-called MATCH list, a credit card industry blacklist reserved for vendors with high rates of chargebacks and fraudulent transactions. This is completely inapplicable to Counter-Currents. Thus our placement on this list is simply a lie — a financially damaging lie — that is obviously political in motivation.
Currently, there are only two ways we can take credit card donations:
- CashApp as $CounterCurrents! CashApp allows you to make an instant credit card donation without a high processing fee. Plus, it gives us an encouraging mobile alert when you donate! Boost the Counter-Currents staff morale instantly! Donate via CashApp!
- Entropy, a site that takes donations and comments for livestreams. Visit our Entropy page and select “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend.
3. Bank Transfers
It is also possible to support Counter-Currents with bank transfers. Please contact us at [email protected].
4. Gift Cards
Gift cards are a useful way to make donations. Gift cards are available with all the major credit cards as well as from major retailers. You can send gift cards as donations electronically, by-email, through the snail mail. If you can find a place that sells gift cards for cash, they are as anonymous as sending cash and much safer.
5. Cash, Checks and Money Orders
Sometimes the old ways are best. The least “de-platformable” way to send donations to Counter-Currents is to put a check or money order in the mail. Simply print and complete the Word or PDF donation form and mail it to:
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Thank you, Boomers, for keeping your checkbooks, envelopes, and stamps. There are youngsters reading this site who have never written a check or put a letter in the mail.
6. Bill Payment Services
If you wish to make monthly donations by mail, see if your bank has a bill payment service. Then all you need to do is set up a monthly check to be dispatched by mail to our PO box. This check can be made out to Counter-Currents or to Greg Johnson. After the initial bother of setting it up, you never have to think about it again.
In addition to old-fashioned paper donations, those new-fangled crypto-currencies are a good way to circumvent censorious credit card corporations.
- Click here to go to our crypto donation page.
- Click here for a basic primer on how to get started using crypto. Do not, however, use COINBASE. COINBASE will not allow you to send money to Counter-Currents. (Yes, it is that bad.)
For those brand new to cryptocurrency, you can even use your credit card to buy cryptocurrency via Moon Pay here. Then you can send your cryptocurrency to our crypto addresses.
8. The Counter-Currents Foundation
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents Publishing are not tax deductible. We do, however, have a 501c3 tax-exempt educational corporation called The Counter-Currents Foundation. If you want to make a tax-deductible gift, please email me at [email protected]. You can send donations by mail to:
The Counter-Currents Foundation
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
9. Remember Us in Your Will
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning” contains many helpful suggestions.
This is all great to hear. Lots of disappointment this year, but only growth and steady progress at C-C marked by the friendly disagreement, good taste, and sanity which should — but sadly cannot — be expected in these circles. If the proverbial poll-man should call I will dutifully answer. What is it you always hear about tax-deductible donations ? Please inform us when the non-profit is launched how/if we can catch a break from the taxman by filling the gas-tank of the metapolitical Killdozer (that never killed anyone) you have assembled
Actually, you can do a tax deductible donation this year, but time is short, so email [email protected] for details. Thanks so much for your kind words.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.