Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 119
Marian Van Court
Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 4
Part 4 of 5
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Marian Van Court’s 1986 interview with Arthur Jensen continues. Topics include:
- The negative consequences of barring intelligence tests to determine ability to benefit from various forms of education and vocational training
- The difference between vocational and academic educational tracks
- Why black racial pride leads them to choose academic vs. vocational courses, whereas less intelligent whites have less trouble gravitating toward vocational education
- One quarter of blacks have IQs of 75 or under, which is categorized as mentally retarded in the state of California
- Mentally retarded people cannot achieve past a 6th grade education, which means that grades 7 though 12 are entirely wasted on them
- Why mental retardation is not just “slowness,” because there are certain things they cannot understand, no matter how long they work at it.
- The catastrophic consequences of a critical mass of low-IQ people without adult supervision
- The secret agenda of school integration: to dilute low-IQ students below the critical mass that paralyzes the ability of a school to function
- Organized opposition to intelligence testing
- Organized proponents of intelligence testing
- The mentality of born dissidents
- The Jewish question
- Jewish opponents of intelligence testing
- Jewish proponents of intelligence testing
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Let Elon Cook
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?
G. Gordon Liddy’s When I Was a Kid, This Was a Free Country, Part 1
The Worst Week Yet: November 12-18, 2023