Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 541
Millennial Woes & Pox Populi on the French Riots
Topics discussed include:
00:00:00 Did George Soros play a role in the riots?
00:11:16 On the collapse of the United Kingdom
00:19:03 What are the conditions that will cause revolution?
00:31:20 Aren’t riots typical for France?
00:34:58 On the former President’s claim that immigration is not to blame
00:50:25 Are the riots a symptom of segregation?
01:00:50 On civic nationalists who blame Islam instead of race
01:01:49 Emmanuel Macron blaming social media and video games
01:12:44 What will it say if France keeps importing Algerians after the riots?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Worst Week Yet: November 19-25, 2023
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?
What to Do about World War II
Osama bin Laden’s Letter to America
Why Men Die Younger Than Women