Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 510 The Writers’ Bloc with Jason Kessler on the Kanye QuestionCounter-Currents Radio
Jason Kessler was Nick Jeelvy‘s guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they discussed Kanye West’s appearance on Alex Jones’ Infowars and his comments on the Jews, Elon Musk’s new Twitter policy, speculations regarding Milo Yiannopoulos and Nick Fuentes’ true allegiances, classism in the white identitarian Right, the significance of Kanye’s mask, as well as the possibilities for moving forward, among many other issues, and it is now available for download and online listening.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 521 Daily Zoomer & Spencer J. Quinn Discuss The No College Club
Traditional French Songs from Le Poème Harmonique
Are Qur’an-Burnings Helpful?
The Wave: Fascism Reenacted in a High School
Silicon Valley’s Anti-White Racial Dysgenics Program
What Went Wrong with America’s Universities?
Greg Johnson Speaks to Horus the Avenger About Charles Krafft