This Weekend’s Livestreams Cancelled
. . . but Greg Johnson Will Appear on The Political Cesspool
Today’s Counter-Currents Radio livestream, as well as this weekend’s broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, have been cancelled. Greg Johnson will instead appear on The Political Cesspool with James Edwards to discuss the midterm elections starting at 8:15 EST, 5:15 PST, and 2:15 CET. Click here to listen in. Please join us!
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Radioactive Drag Fag Who Stole a Lady’s Bag
Died Suddenly: A Review
The Populist Moment, Chapter 6:
Liberalism & Morality
Remembering Henry Williamson (December 1, 1895-August 13, 1977)
It’s a White Wednesday Sale!
Fear & Coding:
An Idiot’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
Dark Days for the Kremlin
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 507 The Best Month Ever on The Writers’ Bloc with Anthony Bavaria