Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 493 Sarah Dye of Above Time Coffee RoastersCounter-Currents Radio
Greg Johnson welcomed Sarah Dye of Above Time Coffee Roasters, a recently-established nationalist-owned business, to the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download or online listening.
Topics discussed include:
01:33 Sarah’s story
05:10 The Mayor of Bloomington, Indiana spoke out in support of antifa
08:03 What percentage of the town is white?
08:58 What are the demographics of the average farmers’ market attendee?
09:47 Did you make in friends in your town during the persecution?
14:00 How did Above Time Coffee come about?
16:21 On Grandma Towler’s tea and coffee company
16:47 How did you choose the name “Above Time”?
18:11 How did you become a White Nationalist?
23:56 Who red-pilled who?
26:01 People are often doxed by their friends and family
29:57 When will coffee sales start again?
31:08 On the handmade mugs
31:30 On the Hagalaz Rune
33:09 On the company’s graphic design and different coffee types
38:24 Praise for the French press
39:45 Do you have advice for people who want to start a business?
44:04 As a businesswoman, what are your highly effective habits?
45:17 How many kids do you have?
45:59 On the power of list-making
48:44 How can White Nationalists do more?
54:48 Sarah’s social media accounts (Telegram, Gab, Twitter, Instagram)
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.