Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526
Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
Counter-Currents Program Director Cyan Quinn joined host Greg Johnson and our listeners on the last broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio to talk about her recent adventure at Conservatism Inc.’s CPAC conference (see Cyan’s article on it here), the future of Donald Trump, Project Veritas, musical theater, the January 6 tapes, the East Palestine train derailment, Texas demographics, secession, and Israel’s Big Beautiful Security Fence. The broadcast is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:03:45 On what Republicans think of secession
00:06:45 How Republicans feel about Scott Adams and “Its okay to be white”
00:11:44 Can Israel take care of itself? Was Kanye right?
00:13:37 On QAnon
00:17:12 On Project Veritas
00:30:49 Cyan’s writing tips
00:33:05 What are your favorite movement moments?
00:40:18 How Trump sucked
00:49:48 How do we red-pill MAGAs?
00:58:29 On the secession bill in Texas
01:00:00 The Great Replacement in rural areas
01:04:54 On Scott Adams again
01:09:46 On the secession bill in Texas
01:23:24 Tucker Carlson’s Jan 6 coverage
01:32:52 Question about state banks
01:33:56 On “micro-secessionism”
01:44:49 Cyan’s favorite musical
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Ich Klage an Pro-Genocide Nazi Propaganda or Humanitarian Masterpiece? Part 2
Fundraiser Update: Help Us to Preserve Our Movement’s Past
Ich Klage an: Pro-Genocide Nazi Propaganda or Humanitarian Masterpiece? Part 1
Heigh-ho the Merry-oh, Deporting We Will Go
How to Divide White People
Remembering Pentti Linkola (December 7, 1932-April 5, 2020)
Israel, Gaza, and the War for Your Mind
Toward a New Spiritual Revolution