Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 524
Pox Populi & Gearóid Murphy on Irish Nationalism
Special guest host Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) welcomed Gearóid Murphy to the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio to discuss Irish nationalism and other Current Things, including listener questions, and it is now available for download and online listening.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
The Mother Who Mistook an Oven for a Crib
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 572: On Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Vladimir Putin
Angelo Plume aka Pox Populi on the Ethnic Cleansing of Whites from Media and History
Interview with a Vladpire
Why I Never Gave Up on Women
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 571: Dissident Right Philosophers Discuss Greg Johnson’s The Trial of Socrates
Justin Mohn’s Headless Revolution
Poetry for the Age of Strife: Arthur Powell’s Skirmishes in the Atrium