Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 483 The Ayatollah: Doxed & DefiantCounter-Currents Radio
Recently-doxed British commentator The Ayatollah (Odysee, Telegram) was Greg Johnson‘s special guest on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:02:41 Who is “The Ayatollah”?
00:05:39 On British accents
00:07:45 The Ayatollah explains his avatar (Derrick Day)
00:11:49 How would you characterize your message?
00:15:45 Why “rage porn” is counter-productive
00:21:35 “Politics has to be more than just therapy”
00:28:40 How cities breed weak social networks
00:34:12 Does the Ayatollah have an archive of all of his content?
00:36:41 Is doxing an effective deterrent against White Nationalists?
00:45:42 On the meaning of laughter
00:48:50 The attack piece on The Ayatollah
00:50:02 The Ayatollah’s response to being called a “racist”
00:55:12 How would Derek Day respond to the Queen’s death?
01:03:59 Is there a difference in being the subject of a king versus a queen?
01:09:42 The Ayatollah’s impression of Millennial Woes
01:10:37 Impression of Mark Collett
01:12:13 Impression of Tyson Fury
01:15:44 How can people follow and support your work?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Anti-Racism Comes for the Church: The Case of Thomas Achord
Plato’s Phaedo, Part II
Plato’s Phaedo, Part I
June Is the Gayest Month
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha Capítulo 2: Hegemonía
June Is the Gayest Month
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 535 Ask Me Anything
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 534 Interview with Alexander Adams
This was a highly enjoyable episode, and The Ayatolla’s impressions of Morgoth, Woes, and Collett were uncanny!
Impressive and articulate guy.
Seems like a solid guy. We should all give him a follow at least.
I listened to this on the podcast yesterday. As others have said, he’s very impressive.
Despite being British and living in the UK, I wasn’t aware of him and I had missed the doxxing because I gave up reading the mainstream media years ago. I will definitely make the effort to check out his material.
Is he still dating the Indian girl?
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.