Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 483 The Ayatollah: Doxed & DefiantCounter-Currents Radio
Recently-doxed British commentator The Ayatollah (Odysee, Telegram) was Greg Johnson‘s special guest on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:02:41 Who is “The Ayatollah”?
00:05:39 On British accents
00:07:45 The Ayatollah explains his avatar (Derrick Day)
00:11:49 How would you characterize your message?
00:15:45 Why “rage porn” is counter-productive
00:21:35 “Politics has to be more than just therapy”
00:28:40 How cities breed weak social networks
00:34:12 Does the Ayatollah have an archive of all of his content?
00:36:41 Is doxing an effective deterrent against White Nationalists?
00:45:42 On the meaning of laughter
00:48:50 The attack piece on The Ayatollah
00:50:02 The Ayatollah’s response to being called a “racist”
00:55:12 How would Derek Day respond to the Queen’s death?
01:03:59 Is there a difference in being the subject of a king versus a queen?
01:09:42 The Ayatollah’s impression of Millennial Woes
01:10:37 Impression of Mark Collett
01:12:13 Impression of Tyson Fury
01:15:44 How can people follow and support your work?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Greg Johnson & Patriotic Alternative on Yockey’s The Enemy of Europe
Poland, Ireland, & NATO
Remembering Savitri Devi (September 30, 1905–October 22, 1982)
The Union Jackal, September 2022
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 490 The Writers’ Bloc: Marko Marjanović on Russian Mobilization
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 489 Millennial Woes & Morgoth on the Queen’s Death
The Great British Reset
Remembering Martin Heidegger:
September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976