Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 460 American Krogan on Repatriation, Democracy, Populism, & America’s Finest HourCounter-Currents Radio
Host Greg Johnson welcomed American Krogan back on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, where they discussed White Nationalism, American nationalism, current events, and of course YOUR QUESTIONS, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
01:36 American Krogan‘s new video project
03:19 On the Chinese exclusion act
05:40 On the viability of repatriation
12:02 On the overturning of Roe v. Wade
17:03 On “based” non-white people; Greg Johnson’s “Why Boomers Should Not Fear White Nationalism.”
28:54 Is thinking about non-white repatriation a waste of time?
30:38 Is democracy compatible with White Nationalism? Greg Johnson’s “In Defense of Populism.”
40:10 Media believers and media non-believers
42:30 On methods to disincentive other peoples from living in your country
43:02 What was America’s finest hour?
47:31 On activism and pursuing power
53:30 Is it possible to establish a caste system in the West?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 474 Anthony Bavaria Brings the Best Month Ever on The Writers’ Bloc
Remembering Philip Larkin:
August 9, 1922–December 2, 1985
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 473 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson
The Freedom Convoy & Its Enemies
Knut Hamsun’s The Women at the Pump
Remembering Knut Hamsun
(August 4, 1859–February 19, 1952)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 472 Hwitgeard on The Writers’ Bloc
Ask A. Wyatt Nationalist Is it Rational for Blacks to Distrust Whites?