Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 549
Pox Populi & CasaPound Activist Guido Taietti on Italian Politics
203 words / 1:53:52
Guest host Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) welcomed the Italian author, political strategist, and CasaPound Italia activist Guido Taietti to Counter-Currents Radio last weekend to discuss politics in Italy, the CasaPound Italia social movement, Mr. Taietti’s book Political Witchcraft, and to take questions from the audience. It is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:01:34 Who is Guido Taietti?
00:03:57 What is CasaPound Italia?
00:09:19 What is Fascism?
00:13:45 How has Fascism evolved since the war?
00:16:25 On Guido’s book Political Witchcraft
00:21:24 Create problems, don’t solve them
00:31:55 The Right lacks political theory
00:36:13 When the Italian Right entertained abolishing hate crime laws
00:42:54 Why you shouldn’t try to convert voters
00:50:16 Right-wing Italians don’t use the word “conservative”
00:56:31 Politics everywhere is becoming more like it is in the United States
01:05:35 After the Cold War, all Italian parties became classical liberals
01:09:35 Listener comment about the term “conservative”
01:10:11 The ancient Romans lost their livelihoods because of imported products
01:11:49 Can our problems be solved through elections?
01:23:09 Pox loves monarchy
01:25:08 In much of Italy, Fascism is normal
01:30:51 On Italian secessionist movements
01:42:24 What’s the difference between Fascism and German National Socialism?
01:48:08 Final words
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Where the Dissident Right Triumphs
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Aleister Crowley jako politický teoretik, část 2
The Spanish Protests of 2023
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?
What to Do about World War II