Print January 25, 2018 11 comments
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 209
Conversation with a Philosopher:
Greg Johnson Interviewed About the New Right
Audio version: To listen in a player, use the one above or click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.” To subscribe to the CC podcast RSS feed, click here.
Greg Johnson interviewed by a professional philosopher who is researching a book on the New Right. Topics include:
- The nature of race
- Race, science, and metaphysics
- Greg Johnson’s “Why Race is Not a ‘Social Construct’”
- Genetic similarity theory
- Why racial and ethnic homogeneity matter for politics
- Race and ethnicity as real and unchosen forms of identity as opposed to fake identities created by modern capitalism
- Why Islam is incompatible with white identity
- Dugin’s book on Heidegger (reviewed here)
- Heidegger on ethnic vs. racial nationalism
- Greg Johnson’s “Heidegger and Ethnic Nationalism”
- Alexander Dugin
- Russian imperialism; imperial systems vs. peoples
- Alexiey Shiropayev’s Prison of the Nation: An Ethnonationalist History of Russia
- The intellectual pluralism of the New Right
- Greg Johnson’s ideas on systematic philosophy
- Jared Taylor’s White Identity
- J. Philippe Rushton’s Race, Evolution, and Behavior
- Richard Lynn’s IQ and Global Inequality
- Israel Shahak’s Jewish History, Jewish Religion
- Kevin MacDonald’s The Culture of Critique
Confessions of a White Democrat
Žluté vesty zviditelnily tu nejfrancouzštější část Francie
Why The Prisoner Still Matters
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527 Machiavellianism & More
The Machiavellian Method
Enoch Powell, poslední tory
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526 Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
Survival of the Fittest: Interview with Alexander Deptolla of Kampf der Nibelungen
Excellent work Greg. We are fortunate to you have. This interview reminds me of the impact Counter Currents had on me when I discovered it about 6 years ago. Thank you.
Can I preorder your systems book? (just joking, but count me in for a copy)
As far as books go, I would add:
The Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson
Jewish Supremacism by David Duke
Separation and Its Discontents by Kevin B. MacDonald
Phenomenal interview. This is also prime red-pilling material for high IQ normies.
I wish CC would present an essay (and subsequently have a discussion) on what is, in their belief,
the origin of man (evolutionism, creationism, intelligent design, interventionism, etc.) ?
Does it matter in context of human race(s) ?
Well, there is a good reason I asked about it …
Bizarre Rat Washes Itself Like Human
In my opinion it takes about 25,000 years of isolation to differentiate a sub-race, like the difference between middle easterners and whites and about 50,000 years to make the sort of difference seen between East Asian from white. Everything else involves combining elements of these long term investments in genetic differentiation.
Racial differentiation requires isolation, the sort of which wouldn’t exist in the same nation.
He employs a lot of slippery slope arguments in an effort to tease out axioms that would threaten to undermine or contradict values given in support of a white ethnostate.
Also, the proportion of people who would find fulfillment in a unisex convent or monastery is small, and likewise his idea of a sex-based nation is far less desirable and workable than a white ethnostate for most people. He’s trying to say that because sexual diversity is desirable, racial diversity is as well. Orgasms and romance are the stuff of interracial relations, and neither is maximal genetic reproduction.
Which one of his arguments was a slippery slope?
Greg, I understand the practical benefits of debating Alt Lite YouTubers in terms of reaching potential converts, but I really think you should balance it out by debating prominent leftist intellectuals from academia who can put up better arguments. I don’t want to see you limiting yourself.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.
Edit your comment