The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Anthony Migchels on Monetary Reform
50:24 / 213 words
Robert Stark’s The Stark Truth will now be hosted by Counter-Currents. Welcome Robert!
Audio Version: To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Anthony Migchels lives in Arnhem, the Netherlands. He started the Gelre, the first regional currency in the Netherlands. His blog is http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/ which raises awareness of monetary matters, most notably the nefarious implications of interest, as a way of empowering people and the commonwealth in their struggle against the Money Power.
- How Mutual Credit Works
- The Goals of Monetary Reform http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/the-goal-of-monetary-reform/
- Why Banking must be interest free http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/usurious-usurpation/ and how interest is a wealth transfer from the poor to rich. http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/the-problem-is-not-debt-its-interest/
- How the government creates the monopoly with the legal tender laws and hands it over to the private banking cartel.
- Other Monetary Reform Movements such as the Greenbackers, Public Banking, and Social Credit
- A comprehensive critique of Austrian Economics http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/faux-economics/
- How Libertarianism is controlled opposition. http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/how-the-money-power-created-libertarianism-and-austrian-economics/
- Is Anti-Usury Activism Anti-Semitic? http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/is-anti-usury-activism-antisemitic/ How it became associated with fascism after WWII
- Why there isn’t a strong populist movement? The phony left-right paradigm represented by Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party
- The Euro Crisis http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/the-euro-crisis/
Can the Libertarian Party Become a Popular Vanguard?
The Oslo Incident
Mihai Eminescu: Romania’s Morning Star
Agrarian Populism & Cargo Cult Fascism
Requiem for a Jigger
Culture, History, & Metapolitics in Poland: An Interview with Jaroslaw Ostrogniew, Part 2
The Worst Week Yet: March 21-27, 2021
Thwarting Jewish Conquest: Solzhenitsyn’s Two Hundred Years Together Part 6 of 6