Print April 14, 2012 6 comments
Podcast No. 12
Matt Parrott, “Trayvon & the End of White Guilt”; Greg Johnson, “Thoughts on Debt Repudiation”
Audio Version: To listen in a player, click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.” To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Matt Parrott reads “Trayvon and the End of White Guilt” (6:08)
Turbund Sturmwerk, “Vortex,” from Weltbrand (Loki 1999) (5:43)
Greg Johnson reads “Thoughts on Debt Repudiation” (15:00)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 534 Interview with Alexander Adams
Notes on Strauss & Husserl
The Honorable Cause: A Review
Remembering Oswald Spengler (May 29, 1880-May 8, 1936)
Euthanizing the Homeless? It’s a Start
Remembering Louis-Ferdinand Céline (May 27, 1894–July 1, 1961)
Euthanizing the Homeless? It’s a Start
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha Capítulo 1: Política y Metapolítica
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/clients/030cab2428d341678e5f8c829463785d/sites/counter-currents.com/wp-content/themes/CC/php/helpers/custom_functions_all.php on line 164
I don’t really have a guess as to who the speaker is referring to, though.
You can keep your gold star and Charles Milles Maddox, Loki and I found Max Ernst!
We liked the music though.
Old Charlie blamed the Beatles, as if they knew what they were doing. That he predicted a race war, does not mean there will be one. You can make him a saint after he is dead and hold pilgrimages.
New movie Bad Ass pays homage to Epic Beard Man
Throughout the movie it makes references to the real Epic Beard Man.
White Guilt can’t withstand assault by Negro Fatigue.
Do You Have…NEGRO FATIGUE?
Negro Fatigue, or NF, is one of the fastest-growing chronic fatigue syndromes. Month by month, the number of people who are experiencing the symptoms of NF is growing. It affects primarily white people and Asians, mostly between the ages of 25 and 55, although anyone can experience it. City-dwellers are more likely than rural inhabitants to display its symptoms, but NF can strike any white person of any age or locale at any time.
Are you among those suffering from NF? Know these warning signs:
1. Increased blood pressure when in the presence of Negroes, or when viewing images of Negroes on TV or in print.
2. Lack of concern with what Negroes want, deserve, think, or feel.
3. Diminished patience with behaviors typical of Negroes, e.g., talking loudly in public, crotch-grabbing, ruining theatrical movies etc.
4. Increased awareness of the number of Negroes in one’s immediate environment.
5. Hyper-alertness when encountering Negroes in public.
6. Lack of desire to view or listen to Negro music, video programming, motion pictures, or other entertainments.
7. Anomalous behavior (e.g., walking away in mid-sentence) when conversing with other white people who seem concerned with the welfare of Negroes.
8. Decreased resistance to using the “N-Word.”
9. Increased feeling of annoyance when encountering the term “N-word.”
10. Scrupulous avoidance of contact with Negroes at work, school, shops, etc.
11. Hatred or cold indifference toward professional and collegiate sports, especially basketball; increased interest in “white” sports such as hockey, swimming, etc.
12. Sudden lack of shame in “white” behaviors (e.g. earning a living, abiding by the law, monogamous marriage, wearing Dockers, etc.).
13. YOU A RACISS!
If you exhibit any or all of these symptoms, you may have Negro Fatigue. For help in living with NF, please contact your local European Self-Extinction League (ESEL) chapter, or write to:
Eric H. Holder, Jr.
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
May I suggest numbering the podcasts (e.g. #1, . . . #5 etc.)?
There is no way of referring to them except by the titles of the articles read in them. It would be easier to reference them when talking to others (online or off) if they were numbered.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.
Edit your comment