Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 477 Guest Host Millennial Woes with Morgoth’s Review, Part 2Counter-Currents Radio
Millennial Woes filled in as guest host on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and his guest was the incredible Morgoth’s Review. The ultimate Celtic duo were chatting for the first time since Millenniyule 2021, and the second half is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:00:00 On centrism and the documentary about Millennial Woes
00:25:25 On social media censorship
00:30:57 Covid laws and the psycho dystopia of Chinese social credit
00:37:20 On the implications of “card only” cashless societies
00:42:33 “Woes, do you feel closer to Morgoth knowing that he’s only 1/4 Anglo?”
00:44:32 How is UNESCO’s “think before sharing” campaign censorious?
00:51:12 Is there going to be a certain livestream with certain people to resolve a certain issue?
00:55:50 Did Morgoth get Covid wrong?
01:03:47 Have you seen the movie 22nd July about Anders Behring Breivik?
01:04:24 On the efficacy of resigning in protest
01:05:03 Is “Adversity our Strength”?
01:10:31 Is North America becoming more tyrannical?
01:15:13 America Toxic rebrand from classical liberalism to wokeness
01:19:34 “Ideology is whimsy unless you have power”
01:23:33 On the relationship between legitimacy and the use of force
01:31:01 On the killing of Alexander Dugin’s daughter
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Greg Johnson & Patriotic Alternative on Yockey’s The Enemy of Europe
Laibach’s Predictions of Fire
The Political Enemy of Europe
Readings on American History
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 490 The Writers’ Bloc: Marko Marjanović on Russian Mobilization
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 489 Millennial Woes & Morgoth on the Queen’s Death
Introductory Readings on the Sexes