I am pleased to announce the winners of the first annual Counter-Currents Great Replacement Prize. The Great Replacement refers to the ongoing destruction of the white race through anti-natalist policies, race-mixing, and non-white immigration into white lands. If not halted, these trends will lead to the biological extinction of the white race. Since these trends were created by government policies, they meet the definition of genocide. The Great Replacement/White Genocide is real. It is also the greatest crime in world history. Halting and reversing this crime is the purpose of White Nationalism.
The purpose of the Great Replacement Prize is to promote research and writing on the nature of the Great Replacement, its causes, and how to reverse it.
The first prize goes to:
- William de Vere, “The Great Replacement & the Great Outdoors: Demographic Change & the Future of American Wilderness.”
The five runners up are:
- Douglas Mercer, “The Great Replacement.”
- F. Roger Devlin, “Renaud Camus on the Great Replacement.”
- Beau Albrecht, “Coudenhove-Kalergi’s Destructive Legacy.”
- Kerry Bolton, “By Any Other Name: The Great Replacement & Replacement Migration.”
- Petr Hampl, “The Time of Lackeys, the Time of Kings, & the Time of the Republic.”
Honorable mentions go to:
- T. L. Syvret, “A Response to the Great Replacement.”
- Copyist, “The Great Replacement: Coming Soon to Your Hometown.”
- Edward Donne, “Squatters in the Ruins.”
- Apollodora, “Modern Man & the Manifestation of the Mythic Cycle.”
- Morris van de Camp, “What Concerned Us Separated Us: How the Abkhazis Fought Their Own Great Replacement.”
- Stephen Paul Foster, “The ‘Great Replacement’ Showcases in Michigan.”
- Ondrej Mann, “Announcing the Great Reconquista Challenge: Get Your Mind & Body Back!“
- Shawn Bell, “A Superfluous Man.”
- Hewitt E. Moore, “The White Genocide Question.”
- Veiko Hessler, “The Life and Death of a Patriot.”
- Hamilton T. Burger, “Facts on the Ground.”
We decided not to award a prize this year for a Great Replacement cartoon or meme.
I want to thank everyone who entered the contest, as well as those who helped choose the winners and who donated toward the prize money. If you would like to help this contest grow larger and more influential with each passing year — by increasing the prize money and widening the publicity — please contact me at [email protected].
* * *
Like all journals of dissident ideas, Counter-Currents depends on the support of readers like you. Help us compete with the censors of the Left and the violent accelerationists of the Right with a donation today. (The easiest way to help is with an e-check donation. All you need is your checkbook.)
For other ways to donate, click here.
Greg Johnson Speaks to Horus the Avenger About Charles Krafft
Against White Unionism
The 2022 Counter-Currents Fall Retreat James Edwards & Sam Dickson on White Nationalism in Electoral Politics
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents
Remembering Yukio Mishima: January 14, 1925–November 25, 1970
Pox Populi on Greg Johnson’s “Against Imperialism”
White Nationalism vs. Racially-Conscious White Ethnonationalisms Part 2
The Bene Gesserit Books: Frank Herbert’s Heretics of Dune & Chapterhouse: Dune