Print January 3, 2014
Remembering Pierre Drieu La Rochelle:
January 3, 1893 to March 15, 1945
Pierre Drieu La Rochelle was born on this day in 1893. In commemoration, I wish to draw your attention to the following works on this site:
- Michael O’Meara, “The European Revolution of Drieu La Rochelle“
- Michael O’Meara, “Drieu on the Failure of the Third Reich“
- Alain de Benoist, “Jünger and Drieu La Rochelle”
- Robert Steuckers, “Reflections on the Aesthetic and Literary Figure of the Dandy,” Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 (Czech translation: Part 2)
- Didier Marc, “Two Against Time” (on Julien Hervier’s book on Jünger and Drieu)
- Maurice Bardèche, “Bardèche’s Six Postulates of Fascist Socialism” (Ukrainian translation here)
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Remembering Pentti Linkola (December 7, 1932-April 5, 2020)
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco