Gaddius Maximus & David Zsutty on the Need for Nationalist Political Institutions
David Zsutty of the Homeland Institute (website, Telegram) was Gaddius Maximus‘ guest on last weekend’s broadcast of Building a Third Force on Gaddius’ Telegram channel, and it is now available for download and online listening. They discussed Mr. Zsutty’s background, the mission of the Homeland Institute, polling, and the lack of and need for genuine nationalist political institutions. Gaddius says, “It was my pleasure to host David Zsutty. I’m of the opinion that the conditions are such that with the right institutions, this movement can make steady, sustained progress in the field of politics. I hope that after listening to this talk, you’ll share this view.”
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part Two: Is National Divorce a Solution?
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part One: American Democracy in Crisis
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected