It was Thirteen Years ago, on June 11, 2010, that Counter-Currents went online. Since then, Counter-Currents has published more than 11,000 articles, reviews, and other items. We have also published more than 90 books. From the start, Counter-Currents aimed at creating an Anglophone version of the European New Right, but since English is now the lingua franca, our audience has always been global. Our aim is to promote the metapolitical conditions for white identity politics around the world.
As I am fond of saying, Counter-Currents is about everything, from a white point of view. We believe that race-conscious whites are the legitimate heirs of European culture and the legitimate representatives of our race’s interests in the political realm. Thus our field of combat is culture, history, and fundamental ideas, which we bring to bear on the crises of our times.
What can you expect in Year Fourteen?
The center of Counter-Currents is our webzine. In Year Fourteen you can expect more of the same but better.
- More of the same great writers like Jim Goad, Spencer Quinn, Beau Albrecht, Mark Gullick, Collin Cleary, Jef Costello, Stephen Paul Foster, Morris V. de Camp, Alex Graham, James O’Meara, Thomas Steuben, and Margot Metroland, as well as talented newcomers like Anthony Bavaria, Asier Abadroa, Richard Knight, Pox Populi, and Kenneth Vinther.
- More of the same compelling audio and video content: interviews, panels, AMAs, video versions of classic Counter-Currents essays, and Jim Goad’s new audio and video versions of his Thursday features.
- In Year Fourteen, I plan to do livestream seminars on such classic works as Plato’s Gorgias, Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics and Politics, Machiavelli’s Discourses and The Prince, Montesquieu’s Considerations on the Greatness of the Romans and their Decline and The Spirit of the Laws, and other important works of political philosophy
Aside from the webzine, our major task last year was setting up a non-profit public policy institute which we will formally unveil in July.
Counter-Currents will also continue to publish books:
- Our first book of Year Fourteen will be my own The Trial of Socrates, due out June 30.
- Spanish and Polish translations of my New Right vs. Old Right are also in the works.
- A new collection of Jonathan Bowden’s speeches and essays, The Cultured Thug, will appear this summer.
- In conjunction, Jonathan Bowden’s documentary British Sculpture will also be re-released with much-improved images.
- Alain de Benoist’s The Populist Moment, translated by F. Roger Devlin, will appear this summer.
- Savitri Devi’s Memories and Reflections of an Aryan Woman and Hard as Steel will both appear in Year Fourteen,
- Our much-anticipated scholarly edition of Francis Parker Yockey’s Imperium will appear by the end of 2023.
Finally, Counter-Currents will continue to organize real-world events:
- We ended Year Thirteen and began Year Fourteen with a weekend retreat of Counter-Currents writers, donors, and friends.
- In the fall of 2023, we are planning another weekend retreat with an outstanding panel of speakers as well as a lot of just plain fun.
- Counter-Currents will have a table at this year’s American Renaissance Conference. Don’t miss it!
- Smaller events, including dinners and meetups with our writers, readers, and donors are in the works, maybe close to you!
- Be sure to join (or rejoin!) our Paywall to hear about these opportunities first. (Check out our new Paywall page!)
Beginning in 2011, Counter-Currents launched its annual fundraiser on each birthday. This year, we seek to raise $300,000 to sustain and improve our work. We have already raised $47,875.30, which means that we have just over $252,000 to go. We want to thank those who have given so far, and if you have not helped yet, we encourage you to show your support today.
There are many ways to help, but the easiest is with an e-check donation. All you need is your checkbook.
You can explore all your donation options on our newly redesigned Donate page.
Remember: those who fight for a better world live in it today.
Thank you again for your loyal readership and generous support.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
2023 Fundraiser Grand Total
A New Year’s Matching Grant to Make Your Donation Go Further!
Please Help Counter-Currents to Cross the Finish Line!
Last Chance to win a Limited Edition Mug or Tote! . . . & Double Your Gift
Get Jim Goad to Sing a Song of Your Choice While You Still Can!
An Ideological Foundation for the Vibe Right
Fundraiser Update: Help Us to Preserve Our Movement’s Past
Imagine Jim Goad Singing “Imagine”