Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 116
Marian Van Court
Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 3
Part 3 of 5
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Marian Van Court’s 1986 interview with Arthur Jensen continues. Topics include:
- Jewish talent in classical music
- Jewish pushiness
- Media bias against hereditarianism
- Science and ideology and their influence of education
- The political corruption of the social and human sciences
- The difficulty of discussing scientific ideas in the popular media
The Goyishness of Noir
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 351: State of the Movement Roundtable
Merrick Garland: Non-White Supremacist
A Yankee Poet in Greenwich Village
The Anti-Semitism Con
The Oded Yinon Plan & American Foreign Policy
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Do Black Lives Matter?