Part 3 of 5
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Marian Van Court’s 1986 interview with Arthur Jensen continues. Topics include:
- Jewish talent in classical music
- Jewish pushiness
- Media bias against hereditarianism
- Science and ideology and their influence of education
- The political corruption of the social and human sciences
- The difficulty of discussing scientific ideas in the popular media