Giving Tuesday at Counter-Currents
Help Us Meet Our Match!
To balance out the unbridled materialism of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, charities all over the world participate in Giving Tuesday — a day of generosity where everyone donates to their favorite cause.
What cause could be more noble than saving the white race?
We are the only webzine and publisher that analyzes politics, culture, art — everything — from a pro-white perspective. There is something here for everyone, all with the goal of promoting white identity politics which is inevitable, moral, and necessary for our culture and the people who created it to survive.
This week, we’ve been offered a matching grant of $10,843. Help us meet it here!
Thank you everyone who donated during our Thanksgiving Weekend Special. We’re off to a good start! But we have $8,777.12 to go.
Please give generously. Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today.
Here are some fun, seasonal ways to give:
- The Jim Goad Karaoke Fundraiser! In Jim’s own words:
From now until New Year’s Eve, I am offering my service as a freelance karaoke practitioner to help nudge Counter-Currents closer toward its fundraising goal. For the absurdly low price of $100, I will debase myself by performing a song of your choice live and on camera. But let’s not go bonkers — if it’s a song that I don’t even know and/or a song I don’t think I can handle, I’ll ask you to pick another song.
I’ve already accepted a request to sing Eddy Arnold’s “Cattle Call,” and I’m hoping someone will finance my desire to sing Frankie Laine’s “Rawhide.” Email me at [email protected] to place your song request, and we’ll take it from there.
2. Give a gift paywall member subscription. What’s better than getting member access to your favorite community and webzine? Reading with a friend! Sign up here and click “Give a subscription.”
Paywall members get:
- Immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts
- Comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue
- Members have the option of editing their comments and a button to “like” others
- Request an annual article on a topic of their choice
- Access to a Telegram member chat community to participate in instant free-form discussions with other members
* * *
All other donation methods:
The easiest way to send money to Counter-Currents is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook.
E-checks don’t work outside the US, but we now have a new way to send recurring or one-time donations from outside the US for very low cost. For details, email [email protected].
2. Credit Cards
In 2019, Counter-Currents was de-platformed from five credit card processors. We applied to a couple of other processors but were turned down. In the process of applying, we discovered that Counter-Currents has been put on the so-called MATCH list, a credit card industry blacklist reserved for vendors with high rates of chargebacks and fraudulent transactions. This is completely inapplicable to Counter-Currents. Thus our placement on this list is simply a lie — a financially damaging lie — that is obviously political in motivation.
Currently, there are only two ways we can take credit card donations:
- CashApp as $CounterCurrents! CashApp allows you to make an instant credit card donation without a high processing fee. Plus, it gives us an encouraging mobile alert when you donate! Boost the Counter-Currents staff morale instantly! Donate via CashApp!
- Entropy, a site that takes donations and comments for livestreams. Visit our Entropy page and select “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend.
3. Bank Transfers
It is also possible to support Counter-Currents with bank transfers. Please contact us at [email protected].
4. Gift Cards
Gift cards are a useful way to make donations. Gift cards are available with all the major credit cards as well as from major retailers. You can send gift cards as donations electronically, by-email, through the snail mail. If you can find a place that sells gift cards for cash, they are as anonymous as sending cash and much safer.
5. Cash, Checks and Money Orders
Sometimes the old ways are best. The least “de-platformable” way to send donations to Counter-Currents is to put a check or money order in the mail. Simply print and complete the Word or PDF donation form and mail it to:
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Thank you, Boomers, for keeping your checkbooks, envelopes, and stamps. There are youngsters reading this site who have never written a check or put a letter in the mail.
6. Bill Payment Services
If you wish to make monthly donations by mail, see if your bank has a bill payment service. Then all you need to do is set up a monthly check to be dispatched by mail to our PO box. This check can be made out to Counter-Currents or to Greg Johnson. After the initial bother of setting it up, you never have to think about it again.
In addition to old-fashioned paper donations, those new-fangled crypto-currencies are a good way to circumvent censorious credit card corporations.
- Click here to go to our crypto donation page.
- Click here for a basic primer on how to get started using crypto. Do not, however, use COINBASE. COINBASE will not allow you to send money to Counter-Currents. (Yes, it is that bad.)
8. The Counter-Currents Foundation
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents Publishing are not tax deductible. We do, however, have a 501c3 tax-exempt educational corporation called The Counter-Currents Foundation. If you want to make a tax-deductible gift, please email me at [email protected]. You can send donations by mail to:
The Counter-Currents Foundation
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
9. Remember Us in Your Will
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning” contains many helpful suggestions.
2023 Fundraiser Grand Total
A New Year’s Matching Grant to Make Your Donation Go Further!
Please Help Counter-Currents to Cross the Finish Line!
Last Chance to win a Limited Edition Mug or Tote! . . . & Double Your Gift
Get Jim Goad to Sing a Song of Your Choice While You Still Can!
An Ideological Foundation for the Vibe Right
Fundraiser Update: Help Us to Preserve Our Movement’s Past
Imagine Jim Goad Singing “Imagine”