In commemoration of the birthday of the great English novelist, ecologist, and racial nationalist Henry Williamson, I wish to draw your attention to some articles on this site:
- “Henry Williamson: Nature’s Visionary” by Mark Deavin
- “Henry Williamson” by Kerry Bolton, now expanded (also available in Bolton’s Artists of the Right)
- “Henry Williamson, George Orwell, and the Pigs” by Margot Metroland
- “Henry Williamson and T. E. Lawrence,” by Margot Metroland
Williamson’s best-known works are his nature novels for children of all ages, Tarka the Otter and Salar the Salmon.
For more information on Williamson’s life and work, see the website of The Henry Williamson Society.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
G. Gordon Liddy’s When I Was a Kid, This Was a Free Country, Part 2
Remembering P. R. Stephensen
Remembering René Guénon: November 15, 1886–January 7, 1951