The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Merlin Miller
43:46 / 241 words
[jwplayer file=”https://counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20120919-Merlin_Miller.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2626″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Merlin L. Miller is the 2012 presidential nominee of the American Third Position Party. He is an American independent film director, writer, and producer. His works include the 1998 television film A Place to Grow, starring Gary Morris, and the 2000 film Jericho, starring Mark Valley. During the 2000s he founded a Tennessee-based production company, Americana Pictures. He has also written articles for The Barnes Review and The Occidental Observer. His websites are: http://merlinmiller2012.com/ and http://www.americana-pictures.com/.
- Miller’s recent visit to Iran
- His meeting with Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- The persistent misrepresentation of Iran by the Jewish media as part of the Israeli plan to foment war between the US against Iran
- Jewish power over American foreign and domestic policy
- Jewish media power and the promotion of decadence
- The American Third Position Party
- The importance of third parties
- His run for President of the United States
- The importance of protecting the European identity and majority of the United States
- The evils of multiculturalism, globalization, and immigration
- The necessity of economic nationalism
- The importance of private enterprise, so long as it does not undermine national sovereignty
- Money and banking policy
- Israel, Zionism, and the Palestinians
- Mitt Romney’s loyalty to Israel
- The Tea Party
- His running mate Virginia Abernethy
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Reklama a válka proti bělochům — pokračování
Israel, Gaza, and the War for Your Mind
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected