Spencer J. Quinn & Pox Populi Discuss The No College ClubCounter-Currents Radio
83 words / 1:43:04
Regular Counter-Currents writer Spencer J. Quinn had a fantastic conversation on a Telegram stream with Pox Populi last week about his recently-published pro-white young adult novel, The No College Club, issued by The White People’s Press. They also discussed dissident literature, race, history, slavery, and a number of other interesting topics. Tune in!
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Captivity Narrative of Fanny Kelly
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
The Counter-Currents 2023 Fundraiser: Idealism Alone Can’t Last Forever
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
Should Whites Turn Their Backs on the US Military? A Response to Padraig Martin of Identity Dixie
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 550: Catching Up with Matt Parrott