Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 504 The Writers’ Bloc with Hwitgeard on Guy Fawkes DayCounter-Currents Radio
110 words / 2:01:20
Anglo-Saxon scholar Hwitgeard was host Nick Jeelvy‘s special guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they discussed Guy Fawkes Day and its significance for the British people, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:09 Hwitgeard introduces himself and Guy Fawkes
00:27 From a participatory bonfire to a fireworks spectacle
00:40 Would a successful plot have lead to a different reality?
00:52 V for Vendetta
01:03 The decreasing creativity of Leftist propaganda
01:20 The question of state power
01:33 The organization of Alan Moore’s fascist state
01:56 The religion question
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Captivity Narrative of Fanny Kelly
Plastic Patriotism: Propaganda and the Establishment’s Crusade Against Germany and German-Americans During the First World War
Race and IQ Differences: An Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 2
The Unnecessary War
Marx vs. Rousseau
A Deep Ecological Perspective on the Vulnerability of Eurodescendants
Field of Dreams: A Right-Wing Film?
Jon Stewart’s Irresistible: An Election in Flyover Country