Remembering Madison Grant (November 19, 1865-May 30, 1937)Greg Johnson
Today is the birthday of Madison Grant, American aristocrat and pioneering advocate of white racial preservationism, immigration restriction, eugenics, anti-miscegenation laws, and the conservation of wildlife and wilderness. To learn more about Grant’s life and legacy, see these articles at Counter-Currents:
- Jonathan Bowden, “The E-Word: Eugenics and Environmentalism, Madison Grant and Lothrop Stoddard“
- Hubert Collins, “Ten Questions for Radical Environmentalist Derek Jensen, Part II“
- James Dunphy, “Madison Grant’s The Conquest of a Continent“
- Alex Graham, “Profiles of Early Conservationists“
- Madison Grant, “White Men“
- C. F. Robinson, “Madison Grant’s Great Work The Conquest of a Continent“
Grant is also frequently tagged in Counter-Currents articles where he is discussed in another context.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
WolfWalkers: On Werewolves, Outlaws, & Reactionaries
Le national-populisme est là pour rester
Feast Your Mind at Counter-Currents
Black Friday Special
It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 392 The 2021 American Renaissance Conference with Gaddius Maximus, Karl Thorburn, Cyan, & Arthur
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 391 The Rittenhouse Verdict with Greg Johnson & Sam Dickson
Remembering P. R. Stephensen (November 20, 1901-May 28, 1965)
Lothrop Stoddard’s Into the Darkness, Part 2