Remembering Madison Grant (November 19, 1865-May 30, 1937)Greg Johnson
Today is the birthday of Madison Grant, American aristocrat and pioneering advocate of white racial preservationism, immigration restriction, eugenics, anti-miscegenation laws, and the conservation of wildlife and wilderness. To learn more about Grant’s life and legacy, see these articles at Counter-Currents:
- Jonathan Bowden, “The E-Word: Eugenics and Environmentalism, Madison Grant and Lothrop Stoddard“
- Hubert Collins, “Ten Questions for Radical Environmentalist Derek Jensen, Part II“
- James Dunphy, “Madison Grant’s The Conquest of a Continent“
- Alex Graham, “Profiles of Early Conservationists“
- Madison Grant, “White Men“
- C. F. Robinson, “Madison Grant’s Great Work The Conquest of a Continent“
Grant is also frequently tagged in Counter-Currents articles where he is discussed in another context.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 534 Interview with Alexander Adams
Notes on Strauss & Husserl
Remembering Oswald Spengler (May 29, 1880-May 8, 1936)
Remembering Louis-Ferdinand Céline (May 27, 1894–July 1, 1961)
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha Capítulo 1: Política y Metapolítica
Remembering Richard Wagner (May 22, 1813-February 13, 1883)
Remembering Dominique Venner (April 16, 1935–May 21, 2013)
Remembering Julius Evola (May 19, 1898–June 11, 1974)
Adolf Hitler said “this is my Bible” of Grant’s book The Passing Of The Great Race, which would be the best dust jacket blurb of all time and the kind of buzz you can’t buy.
This would be a great idea: hypothetical book blurbs by actual historical legends. ‘Greg Johnson said it better than I ever could. He is a mensch! -Genghis Khan’
‘Dr. Johnson’s latest work gives new meaning to the word unputdownable -Enoch Powell’
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.