Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 355 Independence Day with Greg HoodCounter-Currents Radio
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson and Millennial Woes are joined by Greg Hood to discuss current events and answer listener questions as part of an Independence Day special. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Is July 4th for all Americans?
- 00:14:00 Critical race theory
- 00:20:00 Blood libel against white Canadians
- 00:30:00 The mass media
- 00:40:00 The first amendment
- 00:52:00 The feeling of malaise in the movement
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Le Manifeste des Blancs arrogants
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 410 The Writers’ Bloc with Kathryn S. on The Ancient City
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 409 Robert Stark on His New Novel Vaporfornia
La politique identitaire blanche est morale, Partie 2
Audio Versions of Recent Articles
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 408 The Writers’ Bloc with Mark Weber on the Nuremberg Moral Paradigm
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 407 Gregory Hood on “Their Democracy”
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents