Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason KesslerCounter-Currents Radio
182 words / 1:20:42
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Jason Kessler to raise funds for his Charlottesville legal battle by answering listener questions from DLive and Entropy. You can support the legal fund directly at GiveSendGo and the UTR Defense website.
You can also mail checks to:
Kolenich Law Office
9435 Waterstone Blvd. #140
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Make checks out to Kolenich Law Office and earmark to Unite the Right defense fund.
Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Unite the Right and background
- 00:07:00 Who is behind the lawfare against the Right?
- 00:14:00 Legal specifics
- 00:30:00 Interesting discoveries
- 00:40:00 The upcoming trial
- 00:47:00 New drone footage
- 00:51:00 The death of Heather Heyer
- 00:57:00 Expert witnesses
- 01:05:00 Signs of hope
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Should We Defend Anti-Semitic Literature?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?