Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði MidjordCounter-Currents Radio
148 words / 1:58:18
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, the regular roundtable of Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, and Fróði Midjord discuss current events and answer listener questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 The latest on the Decameron Film Festival
- 00:03:00 The Oscars
- 00:19:00 How should men of the Right dress?
- 00:30:00 Films that have a race realist perspective
- 00:39:00 The provenance of words and their value
- 00:49:30 Caitlyn Jenner
- 00:57:00 Nick Fuentes on the no-fly list
- 01:13:00 A flashpoint or a slow boil
- 01:20:00 Films to cure the blues
- 01:27:00 (technical interruption) Danish migration policy
- 01:32:30 If you could pick one superpower…
- 01:35:30 Family-friendly films
- 01:39:00 The “America First” strategy
- 01:44:00 The Right Stuff
- 01:59:00 Secession
Follow Millennial Woes:
Follow Fróði Midjord:
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco