Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 306 Finndepedence Day with Tiina & JunesCounter-Currents Radio
198 words / 1:45:24
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Finnish activists Tiina Wiik and Junes Lokka to discuss current events, the situation in Finland, and your questions. Topics include:
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:09:00 COVID-canceled Finnish Independence Day
- 00:16:00 Heidegger and the Jewish Question and upcoming books
- 00:23:00 Race-conscious Christmas presents
- 00:26:20 The Nordic Resistance Movement and BitChute
- 00:30:00 Christmas
- 00:45:00 Hate speech laws in Finland
- 01:06:45 Nick Fuentes and the GOP
- 01:27:30 Why does white racial consolidation not bear fruit?
- 01:33:00 Greg’s favorite Beethoven
- 01:35:00 Trump’s pro-Jewish attitudes
Please note that technical difficulties render Tiina and Junes’ audio a bit muddy at the start, but it improves substantially at around the nine-minute mark.
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Remembering Martin Heidegger:
September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Remembering T. S. Eliot:
September 26, 1888–January 4, 1965
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930