Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 298 Kevin MacDonald on the ElectionCounter-Currents Radio
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Kevin MacDonald of the Occidental Observer and The Occidental Quarterly to discuss the upcoming presidential election and its significance to the Dissident Right and important issues facing white people, as well as your questions.
- 00:03:00 Why it is important that Trump wins
- 00:15:00 Have universities and sports reached peak PC?
- 00:19:00 Popular vote vs. electoral vote
- 00:23:00 Do the elites regard China as an ally?
- 00:25:00 Trump and Biden’s Zionist influence
- 00:31:00 Will Trump’s loyalty to Jews help him?
- 00:32:30 Is the dissident sphere better off now than four years ago?
- 00:39:30 Will Zionism lose support in the US?
- 00:42:00 Future plans for Dr. MacDonald
- 00:45:00 Who will win the election?
- 00:53:00 What to do if Biden wins
- 00:55:00 Presidential term limits
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Black Friday Special
It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 506 The Writers’ Bloc with Jim Goad on J. D. Vance’s Hillbilly Elegy
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 505 Mark Weber on the Perils of Empire
Remembering P. R. Stephensen (November 20, 1901-May 28, 1965)
Remembering Madison Grant (November 19, 1865-May 30, 1937)
Remembering Wyndham Lewis (November 18, 1882-March 7, 1957)
A Bad Idea Whose Time Has Come
Remembering Sir Oswald Mosley (November 16, 1896-December 3, 1980)