Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 298 Kevin MacDonald on the ElectionCounter-Currents Radio
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Kevin MacDonald of the Occidental Observer and The Occidental Quarterly to discuss the upcoming presidential election and its significance to the Dissident Right and important issues facing white people, as well as your questions.
- 00:03:00 Why it is important that Trump wins
- 00:15:00 Have universities and sports reached peak PC?
- 00:19:00 Popular vote vs. electoral vote
- 00:23:00 Do the elites regard China as an ally?
- 00:25:00 Trump and Biden’s Zionist influence
- 00:31:00 Will Trump’s loyalty to Jews help him?
- 00:32:30 Is the dissident sphere better off now than four years ago?
- 00:39:30 Will Zionism lose support in the US?
- 00:42:00 Future plans for Dr. MacDonald
- 00:45:00 Who will win the election?
- 00:53:00 What to do if Biden wins
- 00:55:00 Presidential term limits
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
Do Black Lives Matter?
A Response to Nathan Cofnas
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews
Remembering Oswald Spengler (May 29, 1880–May 8, 1936)