Remembering Corneliu Codreanu:
September 13, 1899–November 30, 1938
In honor of the birthday of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, founder of the Romanian Iron Guard, I wish to draw your attention to the following works at Counter-Currents:
- Julius Evola, “The Tragedy of the Romanian ‘Iron Guard’”
- Greg Johnson, “Codreanu’s The Prison Notes”
- Theodore J. O’Keeffe, “Codreanu and the Iron Guard” (Czech translation here)
- Frank Martell, “The Rocky Road to Victory: Learning from Codreanu’s Mistakes”
- Christopher Thorpe, “The History of Corneliu Z. Codreanu and the Legionary Movement”
To learn more about Codreanu, read his For My Legionaries (The Iron Guard) and The Nest Leader’s Manual. Codreanu’s The Prison Notes is out of print, but it will be reprinted, and we will sell it again as soon as it becomes available. The Prison Notes also contains Julius Evola’s complete writings on Codreanu and the Iron Guard.
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey (September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960)
Remembering H. Keith Thompson:
September 17, 1922–March 3, 2002
He Told the Truth, Mainly
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?