Counter-Currents Radio No. 40
Round Table on Bitcoin
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-BitcoinRoundtable–032713.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3156″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson, Matt Parrott, and Michael Polignano talk about Bitcoin currency. Topics include:
- What are Bitcoins?
- Is Bitcoin deflationary?
- The potential for other digital fiat currencies
- Bitcoin vs. Social Credit (see Greg Johnson, “Money for Nothing“)
- The Ezra Pound: a hypothetical digital fiat currency that realizes Social Credit aims
- What is the likely effect of Bitcoin on central banking?
- What are the potential consequences of Bitcoin for the New Right?
- Can a global currency promote local, tribal autonomy?
- The intellectual bankruptcy of the Left
- The danger of Right-wing Caesarism to the New Right
Remembering Dominique Venner
(April 16, 1935 – May 21, 2013)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 334 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Jonathan Bowden (April 12, 1962–March 29, 2012)
Today’s Livestream: Ask Counter-Currents with Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Frodi Midjord
The Oslo Incident
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 333 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 332 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord