251 words / 1:50:56
Greg Johnson is joined by Mark Weber of the Institute for Historical Review for a conversation about various topics and to answer reader questions.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:01:20 BLM in context, social collapse
- 00:07:30 The failure of the American Right
- 00:12:00 The Right accepts the ideas of the Left
- 00:21:30 The upcoming election
- 00:28:00 The historical background of race riots
- 00:30:45 Historical uniqueness of the current riots
- 00:35:45 Comparison to “color revolutions”
- 00:39:15 The ethnostate
- 00:43:40 Similarities with Russia 1917 (Spencer Quinn on March 1917 )
- 00:48:45 Are we heading toward “hard totalitarianism”?
- 00:56:00 Jonathan Bowden and stepping over the Holocaust
- 01:03:30 Advice to race-conscious white people
- 01:09:50 Hitler as gnani; Hitler as reincarnation of Vishnu (Savitri Devi’s The Lightning and the Sun )
- 01:20:30 Julius Evola (Collin Cleary’s review of Gianfranco DeTurris, Julius Evola: The Philosopher and Magician at War )
- 01:26:50 The best books about Hitler (John Toland , Russell Stolfi , Ben Novak )
- 01:36:40 Indemnity & oblivion
- 01:42:00 Mark comments on Nick Fuentes
- 01:44:00 Comments on Carl Schmitt  and history
- 01:48:36 Final words
- The Institute for Historical Review website 
- The Noontide Press 
- The IHR on Twitter 
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page  and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up  for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.