Easter is for everyone. For Christians, it commemorates the resurrection of Christ. For pagans, it is a festival of spring: of nature’s resurrection. For agnostics and atheists, it is part of our European heritage, a rich legacy of myth, symbolism, and great art.
Please enjoy these Easter-related items from Counter-Currents:
- Survive the Jive on the history of Ostara, Easter Month, and May Day “May Day & Easter Goddess of Dawn ”
- Jonathan Bowden, “Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ ”
- Michael Polignano, “The Christ-Killers Today ”
- Irmin Vinson, “Jesus and the ADL ”
- Irmin Vinson, “Gibson, Jesus, and the Jews ”
- On the Easter Rising: Michael O’Meara, “Cú Chulainn in the GPO: The Mythic Imagination of Patrick Pearse ”
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán shows how to cook an Easter ham here 
- And finally, a little curiosity from Chilean diplomat Miguel Serrano, “Cosmic Correspondences? ”
Thank you for your readership and support !
Editor in Chief
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.