Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast with a round table on recent events: our latest deplatforming, the Alt-Lite civil war, YouTube censorship, YouTube “victim” Caleb Cain, apostate Derek Black, legislative paths to roll back censorship and deplatforming, etc.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:13: Donations, Our 2019 Fundraiser, the Latest Deplatforming Attack
- 9:13: The Alt-Lite Civil War: Good riddance to bad rubbish (Caolan & George); too bad about Lauren Southern; we wish her a trad happy ending.
- 23:47: YouTube Wasn’t Broken: Low-agency squish-head and aspiring liberal YouTuber Caleb Cain presents himself as a victim of YouTube’s intellectual feast. Legacy Media mouthpieces froth in panic at too much uncensored debate.
- 24:57: An excursus on the psychology of apostates, e.g. Derek Black
- 29:33: Back to Caleb Cain
- 49:10: Greg outlines legislative paths to rollback corporate censorship.
- Milo, “Say Farewell to the Klepto Queen of the British Far Right “
- Kevin Roose, “The Making of a YouTube Radical “
- Greg Johnson, “The Psychology of Apostasy “