Fundraiser Update & a Report on the Dallas-Fort Worth ConferenceCyan Quinn
In 2022 we had our best fundraiser year yet despite the economic downturn. Your incredible generosity allowed us to expand beyond the webzine and printed material into real-world events. Since then, and thanks to your encouragement, we held several international meet-and-greets and three conferences: two in the United States (Atlanta, Georgia and Fort Worth, Texas), and one in Europe.
We’re currently wrapping up plans for our Spring 2024 event in May. Counter-Currents brings people together from all over the world at a time when huge opportunities lie ahead. This year we’ve so far raised $118,338, or 39% of our $300,000 goal. Please donate here today to keep the momentum going. (You can read more here about all of our activities that you support through your gifts.) And thanks to a good friend, the next $311 we receive from brand-new givers will be matched!
The next conference will be held in Europe in May. If you are interested in attending or sponsoring, please contact Cyan Quinn at [email protected].
* * *
On the first weekend in October, we were welcomed in Texas to enjoy some camaraderie; launch our new non-profit research arm, The Homeland Institute; and celebrate the birthday of an artist of the Right: science fiction novelist Frank Herbert, the author of the Dune series of books, as well as a number of other classics.
We owe special thanks to the following sponsors and volunteers:
- JJ: Thank you for sharing your technological talents!
- C, JB, & C: Your activism is an enormous encouragement to all of us.
- E and N: It wouldn’t be the same without you — you brighten the room wherever you go.
- Ron: Some people are stubborn, just like your horse, but friends like you will steer them in the right direction.
- F: We’re all more effective with a little caffeine and sugar. Without you, we wouldn’t have such rave reviews as these.
- Karl: Your energy and optimism is contagious. Thank you!
- Lydia: No task escapes your eye. You’re such a kind and reliable friend who helps whenever and wherever needed.
- Perihelius and TT: Thank you both for sponsoring students. They are the future of the movement!
At every event we have people who are at their very first in-person meeting with movement people, and several who are new to the Counter-Currents community. Your gifts make this expansion possible!
The video and text of some of the presentations from the event can be found below:
- Jim Goad, “How to Divide White People.” (video)
- Greg Johnson “Frank Herbert: Our Prophet.” (text)
- David M. Zsutty, “Introducing the Homeland Institute.” (video)
Congratulations to Lydia who won our Dune costume contest! Spectacular!
At every event there are closed-door sessions or talks off the record. For this reason, events are by invitation only in order to create a relaxed atmosphere where you can network effectively. Please contact Program Director Cyan Quinn to be on the list for our next event or to sponsor one in your area.
* * *
There are many ways to help, but the easiest is with an e-check donation. All you need is your checkbook.
You can explore all your donation options on our newly-redesigned Donate page.
Also, check out our new Paywall page!
For a preview of events in the coming year, check out our birthday page.
Remember: Those who fight for a better world live in it today.
Thank you again for your loyal readership and generous support.
Fundraiser Update: Help Us to Preserve Our Movement’s Past
Imagine Jim Goad Singing “Imagine”
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Giving Tuesday at Counter-Currents: Help Us Meet Our Match!
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Counter-Currents at the Crossroads
Jim Goad on How to Divide White People