Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 525
On Capitalism, Socialism, & the Ethnostate
Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) and Morgoth returned to the show on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, where they joined host Greg Johnson to discuss Current Things, including recent debates on capitalism, socialism, and the ethnostate — and of course answer listener questions. The broadcast is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:02:27 On the bad-faith, nationalist “debate” between “capitalists” and “Communists”
00:52:44 How politicians were payed by the pharmaceutical companies
01:04:52 On Douglas Murray’s The Strange Death of Europe
01:07:37 Is there an economic system that can work without importing immigrants to keep the economy going?
01:23:35 Why nationalists are adopting the Marxist framing of economics
01:27:59 On the trade deal between Ireland and the European Union
01:31:15 Response to a libertarian critique
01:37:38 Where is that essay on envy?
01:38:13 Comment on donations to Counter-Currents
01:39:36 In what sense are anti-whites “Leftist”?
01:47:20 Academic Agent vs. Moldbug about the ultimate agents of “wokeness,” capitalists or intellectuals?
02:00:43 On Amazon’s remake of J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings
02:27:22 Listener comments
02:29:50 Should children be indoctrinated not to hire foreigners?
02:32:30 On CPAC
02:32:52 Should we put copies of The White Nationalist Manifesto in the Little Free Libraries around the US?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Le Manifeste Nationaliste Blanc: Introduction à un livre interdit
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
“A Few More Steps and We Were . . . On Some Edge of Things”: Staircases That Lead Nowhere, Part 1
The Worst Week Yet: November 19-25, 2023
Are We (Finally) Living in the World of Atlas Shrugged? Part 2
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 560: Is Elon Musk the New Henry Ford?