We at Counter-Currents hosted our first Fall Retreat in several years on the weekend of October 23 in Buckhead, in Atlanta, Georgia. With 67 people in attendance, this was our most successful private event to date.
Presenters included former candidates for public office, campaign volunteers, cultural icons, and institution-builders, including the following (click the speaker’s name to view their speech):
- James Edwards
- Jim Goad
- Nathan Damigo
- Sam Dickson
- Kevin MacDonald
- Rich Houck
- Kathryn S
- Beau Albrecht
- Roger Devlin
Several others who do not wish to be named contributed to our panel discussions, and offered their experiences of running for office or consulting for political campaigns.
This private, invitation-only format allowed people to participate freely under their own names and share their stories in order to inform, encourage, and bolster all of the attendees’ particular approaches to pro-white activism. Although the purpose of these events is not only educational, but also fosters networking. We live in a world where 77% of Republicans hold political views they’re afraid to share. By holding these meetings, we are providing a firm foundation for our community — not only through teaching and learning, but socially and economically as well.
Retreats and our more localized forum meetings likewise serve as opportunities to support white-friendly small businesses. VIP attendees received gift baskets containing treats from some of our favorite pro-white businesses, including Above Time Coffee and Mighty White Soap Co. (Please check them out for gift ideas!)
Most importantly, these retreats are a way for us to give back to those of you who have generously supported Counter-Currents. To be considered for participation at our next retreat, please hop off the fence and give today!
Thank you to all our attendees and sponsors. We’ll see you next summer!
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
 Ekins, Emily “Poll: 62% of Americans Say They Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share” July 22, 2020
The 2022 Counter-Currents Fall Retreat James Edwards & Sam Dickson on White Nationalism in Electoral Politics
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 516 The New Year’s Special
The Worst Speech Yet, 2022
Why Aren’t More Republicans White Nationalists?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 515 The Christmas Special
Kevin MacDonald on Whites & Individualism
The Counter-Currents Fundraiser 2022
How You Made 2022 The Best Year Yet
The 2022 Counter-Currents Fall Retreat James Edwards on Getting Involved in the Pro-White Movement