219 words / 53:18
Greg Johnson did a new solo Ask Me Anything on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:33 Thoughts on envy and Bronze Age Pervert
06:46 On Yuval Noah Harari (Jim Goad on Harari ; Greg Johnson’s “Money for Nothing “)
17:08 How do we change the minds of those who won’t budge?
19:23 Question on DNA testing for citizenship
22:27 On the potential for civil war within Russia
30:28 Thoughts on Ron DeSantis bringing immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard
34:44 What laws would you pass if you were king for the day?
35:59 Thoughts about being ostracized by friends over politics
38:25 On Lawrence R. Brown’s The Might of the West (Revilo P. Oliver on The Might of the West )
39:44 On the expression “Blood is thicker than water”
40:30 Are the people able to see through the media’s spin on the DeSantis stunt?
42:38 Comment about the Russo-Ukrainian War
43:08 Comments about Universal Basic Income
44:12 Comment about the state of Berkeley, California
45:44 Comments on Armenia
46:53 Comment about birthright citizenship
47:49 What are the most visually stunning films you’ve seen?
48:51 What are some of the best sequels ever made?
49:17 What are the most depressing films you’ve ever seen?
49:52 What are your favorite film villains?
50:13 What are your favorite Christopher Nolan  films?
51:06 Comment on chain migration through family reunification policies
51:26 Comment on the Russo-Ukrainian War
To listen in a player, click here . To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”https://counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/CCR-AMA-September-18-2022.mp3 
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up  for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected] . (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.