Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 474 Anthony Bavaria Brings the Best Month Ever on The Writers’ BlocCounter-Currents Radio
Frequent Counter-Currents writer Anthony Bavaria was host Nick Jeelvy‘s guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they presented The Best Month Ever, a review of Counter-Currents articles published in July, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:06:00 Anthony Bavaria introduces himself
08:00 Anthony Bavaria reviews The Fuck-Up
00:13:15 The Fuck-Up inspired hipsterdom
00:15:45 The Suburbs Question
00:25:00 Walkable cities
00:32:20 Anthony recommends The Fuck-Up
00:39:10 Audience questions and comments
00:41:15 “I Dream Of Djinni” by Kathryn S.
00:45:00 Cultural appropriation and syncretism
01:02:45 Audience donations, questions, comments
01:03:00 “Top Goy: Maverick” by Thomas Steuben
01:09:10 Are there any real men left to do the fighting?
01:14:45 Warrior class not calling the shots
01:16:25 “Carl Dekel’s War” by Spencer J. Quinn
01:20:10 The difference between the European and Pacific conflicts during the Second World War
01:34:05 “Reflections on Sorel” by Greg Johnson
01:43:00 Nick dusting off the skull mask
01:50:00 Audience donations, questions, comments
01:54:20 What Anthony has in the works
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Are Qur’an-Burnings Helpful?
The Wave: Fascism Reenacted in a High School
What Went Wrong with America’s Universities?
Greg Johnson Speaks to Horus the Avenger About Charles Krafft
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 520 Inside Serbia with Marko of Zentropa
The $50 Million Conservative Inc. Internet Spat
Spencer J. Quinn & Pox Populi Discuss The No College Club
The Populist Moment, Chapter 11, Part 4: “Multitudes” Against the People