Easter is for everyone. For Christians, it commemorates the resurrection of Christ. For pagans, it is a festival of spring: of nature’s resurrection. For agnostics and atheists, it is part of our European heritage, a rich legacy of myth, symbolism, and great art.
Please enjoy these Easter-related items from Counter-Currents:
- Survive the Jive on the history of Ostara, Easter Month, and May Day “May Day & Easter Goddess of Dawn”
- Jonathan Bowden, “Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ”
- Michael Polignano, “The Christ-Killers Today”
- Irmin Vinson, “Jesus and the ADL”
- Irmin Vinson, “Gibson, Jesus, and the Jews”
- On the Easter Rising: Michael O’Meara, “Cú Chulainn in the GPO: The Mythic Imagination of Patrick Pearse”
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán shows how to cook an Easter ham here
- And finally, a little curiosity from Chilean diplomat Miguel Serrano, “Cosmic Correspondences?”
Thank you for your readership and support!
Editor in Chief
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Remembering Martin Heidegger: September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Bad to the Spone: Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Diversity: Our Greatest Strength?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 550: Catching Up with Matt Parrott
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium