Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-CurrentsGreg Johnson
I treat MLK Day like every other Monday: I take the trash to the curb and let it rot there until Tuesday. It is a fitting symbol of the “content of his character,” for King was a vicious fraud and operator who, in death, was turned into the whitewashed saint of America’s egalitarian civil religion.
Over the years, Counter-Currents has published or republished a number of important articles grappling with the lies and cant surrounding King’s life and legacy.
Among them are:
- Beau Albrecht, “The FBI Sheds Light on Who Martin Luther King Really Was“
- Kerry Bolton, “Fifty Years of Cant“
- Kerry Bolton, “Martin Luther King, Establishment Icon“
- Morris V. de Camp, “The American Race War of 1968“
- Morris V. de Camp, “A Phone Call for Mayhem: How JFK Caused the 1960s Race Riots“
- Samuel Francis, “The King Holiday & Its Meaning“
- Robert Hampton, “Trump’s Cornball American History“
- Robert Hampton, “We Can’t Go Back to the ’80s: White Delusions About Identity Politics“
- Robert Hampton, “The World the Civil Rights Movement Wrought: Caldwell’s The Age of Entitlement“
- “Senator Jesse Helms’ Remarks on Martin Luther King Day,” Part One, Part Two
- Richard Houck, “Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- Kevin MacDonald, “Jews, Blacks, & Race“
- John Morgan, “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The FBI’s Secret Civil Rights Files“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Victory in Albany: Remembering Laurie Pritchett“
- Oliver Williams, “Black Lives MAGA: Republicans are the Real Social Justice Warriors“
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527 Machiavellianism & More
The Machiavellian Method
Institutional Racism Explained
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 526 Cyan Quinn Reports from CPAC & More
The Abolitionists as Virtue-Signalers: Nehemiah Adams & A South-side View of Slavery
Remembering Richard M. Weaver (March 3, 1910–April 1, 1963)
La Russie et l’Ukraine, à nouveau
Rotting trash symbolizing the content of his character. I love it!!! I’m going to have to steal that one from you Greg.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Day everybody! (Roll up the windows and lock the doors.)
Someone should come up with a table showing what street types are used after “Martin Luther King Jr.” “Boulevard” is popular. “Avenue” is important sounding enough. Are there any streets, lanes, squares, plazas, places, courts, alleys, roads, mews, pikes, highways, drives? Why can’t his name dignify those by preceding them too?
How about on a gravel road that leads to a landfill??
What better way to ‘celebrate’ MLK day than to read the Counter-Currents articles that punch holes in the hagiography of modern America’s latter-day ‘saint’.
Thank you (!) for this post and the excellent ammunition provided in the articles linked.
I really, really despise MLK day. It gets more egregious every year. It has started to take on the air of a choreographed public display of fealty in the style of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK).
But those Norks sure can party! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk
They get MLK day. Everyone else gets Fathers’ Day. Sounds fair to me.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.
Edit your comment