Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-CurrentsGreg Johnson
I treat MLK Day like every other Monday: I take the trash to the curb and let it rot there until Tuesday. It is a fitting symbol of the “content of his character,” for King was a vicious fraud and operator who, in death, was turned into the whitewashed saint of America’s egalitarian civil religion.
Over the years, Counter-Currents has published or republished a number of important articles grappling with the lies and cant surrounding King’s life and legacy.
Among them are:
- Beau Albrecht, “The FBI Sheds Light on Who Martin Luther King Really Was“
- Kerry Bolton, “Fifty Years of Cant“
- Kerry Bolton, “Martin Luther King, Establishment Icon“
- Morris V. de Camp, “The American Race War of 1968“
- Morris V. de Camp, “A Phone Call for Mayhem: How JFK Caused the 1960s Race Riots“
- Samuel Francis, “The King Holiday & Its Meaning“
- Robert Hampton, “Trump’s Cornball American History“
- Robert Hampton, “We Can’t Go Back to the ’80s: White Delusions About Identity Politics“
- Robert Hampton, “The World the Civil Rights Movement Wrought: Caldwell’s The Age of Entitlement“
- “Senator Jesse Helms’ Remarks on Martin Luther King Day,” Part One, Part Two
- Richard Houck, “Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- Kevin MacDonald, “Jews, Blacks, & Race“
- John Morgan, “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The FBI’s Secret Civil Rights Files“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Victory in Albany: Remembering Laurie Pritchett“
- Oliver Williams, “Black Lives MAGA: Republicans are the Real Social Justice Warriors“
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 10, O que Há de Errado com a Diversidade?
Greg Johnson & Millennial Woes on Common Mistakes in English
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 9, Supremacismo
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 8, Raça Branca
Our Prophet: Christopher Lasch’s The Revolt of the Elites, Part 2
Our Prophet: Christopher Lasch’s The Revolt of the Elites, Part 1
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 7, O Etnoestado