1. Our Weekend Livestreams
Counter-Currents Radio and The Writers’ Bloc have switched days:
- Counter-Currents Radio will livestream Saturday at noon PST, 3 pm EST, 8 pm UK time, & 9 pm CET.
- The Writers’ Bloc will livestream on Sunday at 1 pm PST, 4 pm EST, 9 pm UK time, & 10 pm CET.
On Saturday, October 9th, Counter-Currents Radio welcomes guest host Millennial Woes and special guest Karl Thorburn to talk about current events, white identity politics, and of course YOUR QUESTIONS. Counter-Currents Radio will be streaming on DLive and Odysee at noon PST, 3 pm EST, 8 pm UK time, & 9 pm CET. Send your questions, comments, and donations through Entropy: entropystream.live/countercurrents
On Sunday, October 10th, Nick Jeelvy will be joined on the Writers’ Bloc by Mark Gullick to talk about Brit Rock, current events, plus YOUR QUESTIONS. The Writers’ Bloc will be streaming on DLive and Odysee at 1 pm PST, 4 pm EST, 9 pm UK time, & 10 pm CET. Send your questions, comments, and donations through Entropy: entropystream.live/countercurrents
For what is surely a limited time only, The Year America Died is also available on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Year-America-Died-Greg-Johnson/dp/1642641723/
To order direct from Counter-Currents, simply click here: https://counter-currents.com/the-year-america-died/
3. A Great Incentive to Give: Our Paywall
Counter-Currents extends special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
What will go behind the paywall? The short answer is: stuff you really want to see, including:
- Most of my new articles and reviews
- The reposts of our weekly livestreams
- Selected works by our most popular authors like Jim Goad, Robert Hampton, Spencer Quinn, Collin Cleary, Beau Albrecht, Nicholas Jeelvy, Morris V. de Camp, James O’Meara, Kathryn S., Richard Houck, Margot Metroland, and more.
We generally won’t put things behind the paywall that deal with current events. Instead, we will focus on evergreen material that won’t seem irrelevant after 30 days.
How do you access these privileges?
To subscribe to the paywall, we need three things from you:
- the name you want to appear on your comments (should not be your real name)
- an email address (the most secure address does not contain your real name and is from an encrypted email provider like ProtonMail)
- your payment
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment process. There are a number of different payment options.
If you are in the United States, the easiest way to pay for your paywall subscription is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook:
Note: To register, you need to do more than just send an echeck payment. You need to fill out the form as well, or we won’t know what to do with the echeck payment.
4. Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Counter-Currents 2022 Fundraiser
Reasons for Optimism
This Weekend’s Livestreams
American Krogan & Pox Populi on Saturday, Woes & Morgoth on Sunday
Herman Husband, Eighteenth Century White Nationalist Pioneer
Remembering Savitri Devi (September 30, 1905–October 22, 1982)
Readings on American History
Le secret du Véda selon Aurobindo
The Union Jackal, September 2022
Making Things Inconvenient at the Convenience Store