Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 331 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, Fróði Midjord, & Mark WeberCounter-Currents Radio
256 words / 2:16:13
This episode of Counter-Currents Radio is a continuation of the new format established last week, featuring Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, and Fróði Midjord, joined in the second hour by guest Mark Weber. Topics discussed include:
- Attractive accents
- Political deplatforming from banks
- Isabelle Peralta
- Will America fall apart?
- Vaccine passports
- Childhood heroes
- Favorite architecture
- Favorite sci-fi movies
- Mark Weber’s Study Guide
- Was the West lost at Stalingrad?
- Nationalism in the Netherlands
- Is the decline of America necessary?
- Attacks on Asians
* * *
On Monday, April 12th, Counter-Currents will be extending special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
As an incentive to act now, everyone who joins the paywall between now and Monday, April 12th will receive a free paperback copy of Greg Johnson’s next book, The Year America Died.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 489 Millennial Woes & Morgoth on the Queen’s Death
Remembering Martin Heidegger:
September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Remembering T. S. Eliot:
September 26, 1888–January 4, 1965
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 488 Jason Kessler & American Krogan on the Carny Question
Americké prezidentské volby 2020 — zhodnocení dosavadního vývoje
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 487 New Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 486 The Golden One Offers White Pills on the Swedish Election
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960