Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 332 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði MidjordCounter-Currents Radio
127 words / 1:58:57
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, the regular roundtable of Greg Johnson, Fróði Midjord, and Millennial Woes discuss current events and answer listener questions.
- 0:02:00: One thing to improve the movement
- Greg Johnson’s “First, Do No Harm”
- Greg Johnson’s “Honorable Defeatists”
- 0:27:00: The most admirable personality traits
- 0:40:00: Admirable traits in women
- 0:45:30: What would you have done 100 yrs ago?
- 0:49:00: Deaths that resonate with us
- 0:55:00: Swedenborg’s psychic abilities
- 0:58:00: Why is cultural Marxism more influential than economic Marxism today?
- 1:06:30: The solar system will perish one day
- 1:14:00: Vegetarianism
- 1:22:00: Favorite poets
- 1:26:00: Animated films
- 1:39:00: A competent and mature movement
Follow Fróði Midjord:
Follow Millennial Woes:
The Great Replacement Prize
Remembering Julius Evola
(May 19, 1898–June 11, 1974)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 445 The Writers’ Bloc with Kathryn S. on Mircea Eliade
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 1, Introdução
Male Supremacism in the United States?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 444 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 443 Interview with Jim Goad
Das Manifest des weißen Nationalismus: Teil 5, Die Wiederherstellung Unserer Weissen Heimatländer