Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 320 Karl ThorburnCounter-Currents Radio
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Karl Thorburn to discuss the GameStop short squeeze, financial markets, and your questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Bonfire of the Shorts
- 00:01:00 Shorts/naked shorts
- 00:03:00 Background to the GameStop squeeze
- 00:11:00 The establishment rallies to help the hedge funds
- 00:22:00 Left Twitter rushes to the aid of Wall Street
- 00:26:00 Playing the “anti-Semitism” card
- 00:31:00 Are more squeezes possible?
- 00:34:00 The silver squeeze
- 00:36:00 Doge coin
- 00:38:00 Elon Musk
- 00:50:00 Capitol protests and Ricky Vaughn
Karl’s Telegram: https://t.me/KarlThorburn
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 12, Brancotopia
Remembering Martin Rojas
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 11, Homogeneidade
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Rich Houck Discusses Mishima’s My Friend Hitler on The Writers’ Bloc
We Apologize for Your Feral Behavior
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Gregory Hood & Greg Johnson on Burnham & Machiavellianism
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 10, O que Há de Errado com a Diversidade?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 457
Greg Johnson & Millennial Woes on Common Mistakes in English