Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 320 Karl ThorburnCounter-Currents Radio
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson is joined by Karl Thorburn to discuss the GameStop short squeeze, financial markets, and your questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Bonfire of the Shorts
- 00:01:00 Shorts/naked shorts
- 00:03:00 Background to the GameStop squeeze
- 00:11:00 The establishment rallies to help the hedge funds
- 00:22:00 Left Twitter rushes to the aid of Wall Street
- 00:26:00 Playing the “anti-Semitism” card
- 00:31:00 Are more squeezes possible?
- 00:34:00 The silver squeeze
- 00:36:00 Doge coin
- 00:38:00 Elon Musk
- 00:50:00 Capitol protests and Ricky Vaughn
Karl’s Telegram: https://t.me/KarlThorburn
If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Mark Collett, Laura Towler, & Greg Johnson Discuss White Identity Politics
Remembering Martin Heidegger:
September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Remembering T. S. Eliot:
September 26, 1888–January 4, 1965
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.